Xingtai far auto parts manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Xingtai Yuantuo Auto Parts Manufacturing CO., Ltd was founded in 1990,which is a company specialized in center support bearing and torque rod bush in Northern China. It covers an area of 30,000 square meters.
The intermediate support bearing bracket of the transmission shaft will break down if it is used for a long time. The maintenance method is as follows:
After the intermediate bearing bracket of the transmission shaft is removed and decomposed, clean it, and then check whether there is no wear on the front and rear oil seals, whether the nozzle thread is damaged, whether the bracket is cracked or whether the rubber ring is corroded and aged. If cracks are found or the front and rear oil seals are worn or loose, timely welding or replacement should be carried out, and the rubber ring should be replaced due to corrosion aging.
What are the influencing factors of the transmission shaft balancing machine
Transmission shaft balancing machine adopts high performance inverter, high reliability, ultra-low noise, good linear speed regulation, automatic protection function. The factors affecting the drive shaft balancing machine are as follows:
1, the left and right support has high and low, so that the rotor left and right channel or journal plane and the support rub.
2. The supporting block is seriously worn or the roller run-out increases.
3, there is dirt at the support, no lubricating oil.
4, the installation of the balance machine foundation does not meet the requirements, the bottom combined with the surface is not solid, the anchor bolt is not fastened, or placed on the floor, causing resonance.
The output signal of the sensor is abnormal.
6. The fastening screw at the movable parts on the supporting frame is not fastened.
7, the belt does not meet the requirements, there are obvious joints.
8, balancing machine photoelectric head on positive and negative light paper, photoelectric head mirror blur, photoelectric head position deviation caused by Angle offset.
There is a periodic sound when the vehicle transmission shaft hanger is unbalanced. The faster the speed, the louder the sound. When serious can make the body tremble, as a result of the vehicle body tremors, will cause the vehicle parts loose, resulting in an accident. What causes the vehicle to shake when the transmission shaft hanger is unbalanced? Xingtai Yuantuo Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., LTD.
1. Drive shaft bending;
2. Shaft flange and shaft welding position in the case of skew;
3. Loose intermediate support bolts;
4. Deflection of intermediate bearing;
5. The joint is damaged and the installation is unqualified;
6. Original weight on drive shaft.
The drive shaft assembly shall be assembled according to the following steps during overhaul and maintenance, and the analysis is as follows:
1. With spline expansion joint transmission shaft assembly, after disassembly to ensure that the spline spline joint on the paint arrow (or steel arrow) and spline hub on the paint arrow (or steel arrow) into the corresponding load, and ensure that the two disk universal joint cross axis coplane.
2. When replacing the drive shaft assembly, replace all locking bolts (qualified 10.9 class) and nuts (qualified 10 class) with new ones. The torque wrench is used to calibrate the torque when tightening.
The drive shaft shall be bolted with M14*1.5. The tightening torque of the bolts shall be within the range of 260-280N.m. When the torque of the bolt is less than the specified value, the bolts of the transmission shaft will become loose.
3. During assembly after disassembly and inspection of the middle drive shaft assembly, clean the glue powder and grease on the thread surface of the connecting bolt, nut and the middle spline joint, and apply the thread anti-loosen glue on the thread part, then screw in and tighten the screw. The locking moment is 500 ~ 600N.m, and put it into operation after 24 hours. When the intermediate shaft is installed on the beam hanging plate of the frame, it should be ensured that the intermediate shaft hanger is perpendicular to the axis of the transmission shaft.
4. During the disassembly and installation of the intermediate support hanger, the rubber gasket ring shall be located in the center of the U-shaped hanger without distortion, and shall be locked when the rubber gasket ring is perpendicular to the assembly axis, and the fastening torque of the bolts fastening the intermediate support shall be 120 ~ 160n.m.